State and Federal Government Grants and Contracts
As Washington insiders know, government grants and contracts can be very lucrative. The process is not however easy or transparent. There is a lot that one must know besides the standard beltway politics, such as focusing on the appropriate departments for your business, proving you can ‘spool-up’ quickly, and knowing the buying size necessary to break through the red tape. The budget uncertainties and crises only add to a process that can leave small and medium-sized businesses wondering how and why they never are awarded contracts. However with approximately 30% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) coming from government spending and 23% of all contracts intended to be awarded to small businesses, ignoring the government because it is too hard to break into is leaving a lot of money on the table.
Our expertise comes from a combination of 50 years of Washington experience. We have been obtaining grants and contracts and then managing these awards which insure a stable income source for businesses while providing a high-quality solution for the US taxpayer. Building on our success with the states and federal government contracts, our overseas connections have been helping our clients win contracts in Canada and Europe.
- Positioning your company to win contracts directly from the state and federal government
- Matchmaking your company as a subcontractor for the larger prime contractor
- Influencing the language in the Request for Proposal (RFP) so that your company is best suited to win the contract
- Finding the right grants and contracts for your company
- Writing and applying for the correct grants
- Managing contracts for an awardee, helping in the ‘spool-up’ phase
- Building strategic partnerships between small businesses to win higher value grants and contracts
- Helping businesses expand overseas by tapping into money from foreign governments such as Canada and Europe